PE Chemical Tanks – Your Great Choice for Bulk Chemical Storage
PE chemical tanks are rotationally molded from imported high quality PE raw materials, which have excellent resistant to acids and alkalis. These tanks have smooth internal and external surfaces and easy to clean. They are commonly used as storage tanks for a wide range of chemicals and can be widely used in water treatment and purification industries, chemical mixing industries and any industry that require storage of chemicals.
- Imported high quality PE raw materials, one-step rotational moulding process.
- Seamless, single-piece construction
- Inner and outer smooth surfaces, nontoxic and odourless
- Excellent chemical resistance, environmental stress crack resistance and impact resistance
- Outstanding high temperature and low temperature resistance
- No embrittlement, no leakage, no moss and no scaling
- The inner surface is easy to clean and has good hygienic property and corrosion resistance
- Lightweight, easy to install, handle and transport
|Model||Capacity (L)||Dimensions (mm)||Color|
|CD-80L||80||D400 × H680||White|
|CD-100L||100||D450 × H680||White|
|CD-200L||200||D550 × H900||White|
|CD-300L||300||D650 × H1940||White|
|CD-500L||500||D800 × H1000||White|
|CD-1000L||1000||D1050 × H1290||White|
|CD-2000L||2000||D1350 × H1550||White|
In dimensions column, D stands for diameter and H stands for height, both are expressed in mm.