Winder 2.5" FRP RO Membrane Housing – 300/1000 PSI, End Port
Winder® 2.5" FRP RO membrane housings are widely used in reverse osmosis water treatment system. 300 PSI to 1000 PSI, end port for 2514, 2521, 2540 membranes.
Winder FRP RO housing since 2006, ASME certification in 2014:
- 100% quality assurance test with 1.1 times of working pressure maintained for at least five minutes, we could guarantee the safety and no leakage. Not sampling test.
- Quality Assurance
- Burst test with 6 times of its design pressure;
- 100000 times cycle test.
- Two years warranty for housing body against industry defects;
- One year warranty for spare parts.
Winder® series FRP membrane housings are applicable to multiple standard membrane element, E.g. Filmtec, Hydranautics, Osmonics, Koch, Toray, CSM, Vontron and BDX, etc.
- Composite construction is anti-wearable.
- Test every membrane housing, not sampling.
- Electrically non-conductive.
- Resistance to corrosion, oxidation & aging.
- Well heat-insulting property.
- High sealing pressure performance.
- Mirror inner wall and brightly surface.
- Standard and non-standard are all available.
|Model No.||Design pressure
|Operating temperature||Connection||Element length|
|W2514E300||300||-10 °C–49 °C||End port||14" × 1|
|W2521E300||300||-10 °C–49 °C||End port||21" × 1|
|W2540E300||300||-10 °C–49 °C||End port||40" × 1|
|W2514E1000||1000||-10 °C–49 °C||End port||14" × 1|
|W2521E1000||1000||-10 °C–49 °C||End port||21" × 1|
|W2540E1000||1000||-10 °C–49 °C||End port||40" × 1|
2.5" FRP membrane housing is professional for industrial waste water treatment, seawater desalination, brackish water desalination, watermaker RO systems on boat and yacht, RO system for electronics, electric power, food & beverage, metallurgy, chemical, pharmaceutical and other fields.